About this item
- ✅2 IN 1 LASH BOND AND SEAL: Double-ended eyelash glue, one side is BOND, with a spiral mini mascara brush head that helps apply glue more evenly, as easy as applying mascara. The other side is the seal GLUE, which helps to form a protective layer on the grafted lashes and effectively improves the adhesion of the bond, making the lashes maintain longer retention. Try it!
- ✅SUPER STRONG HOLD: About 48 hours,Just using the dual-end lash adhesive is enough. Because the bond & seal lash glue will be put under the natural eyelashes throughout the procedure, it will blend in effectively. The lashes worn with this cluster lash glue will be more natural and near to your own eyelashes than other individual lash glue and strip lashes glue.Can be used for all DIY lash extensions, individual lashes, cluster lashes, and false strip lashes.
- ✅HOW TO USE: 1 scrape off any excess bond, and use the bond to brush a thin layer of glue under your natural lashes just like using mascara. 2 pick up cluster lashes to gently place them underneath the natural lashes, keeping 1mm away from the waterline. 3dab a light coat of glue under the lashes at the base to seal them in place
- ✅MORE SAFE: Our eyelash bond and seal are odorless and non-irritating. The DIY lashes extension glue is Latex-free and cruelty-free, suitable for sensitive eyes, not damaging your natural lashes or irritating your eyes. Sealer with vitamin E that can lock your lash extension into place for comfortable wear. After the glue dries no clumps no smudges.
- ✅HOW TO REMOVE:Take a cotton pad and saturate it with oil lash glue remover. Then apply the cotton pad to the lash band for about 30 seconds, and gently wipe off the cluster lashes and individual lash glue. Use a cotton swab to saturate makeup remover to carefully wipe the residue on the lashes for better reuse in the future.