Nowadays, many women choose to graft their eyelashes. The eyelashes are long and thick, very beautiful, and reduce the time, so they are welcomed by the ladies. However, some women do not know how to remove eyelashes at home after grafting. Today I will share with you how to remove eyelashes.
How to remove the grafted eyelashes:
Steam and oil removal
1. Remove eye makeup first. Use a mild makeup remover to remove mascara and eyeliner to help you see the natural eyelashes clearly when grafting.
2. Facial absorption of steam: hot steam is good for loosening false eyelashes. You can heat a bowl of water in a microwave oven. The temperature of the hot water should be high enough to produce steam. Face the bowl, wrap a towel around your head, and keep the surrounding steam near your face. You can also use a facial steamer or a hot towel to apply the face to better remove the eyelashes.
3. Soak the cotton swab with olive oil, make sure the cotton swab is completely soaked, and then wipe the roots of the eyelashes with a cotton ball, taking care not to get the eyes. Keep rubbing the eyelashes until all the false eyelashes fall off.
4. Wash eyelashes. Pour warm water on the eyelashes and rinse off the olive oil. You can also use a facial cleanser to gently remove the remaining olive oil on the eyes.
1. Buy glue remover. If you can't go back to the salon, you can try to remove the eyelashes yourself with a remover. You can buy eyelash extension removal at most pharmacies and online. Glue remover is a mild dissolving agent, similar to nail polish remover.
2. Remove eye makeup. Use a mild makeup remover to remove eye mascara and eyeliner to see the roots of natural eyelashes and false eyelashes. Use glue remover. Follow the steps below to use remover to loosen false eyelashes.
3. Take an appropriate amount of glue remover on the cotton swab, and then use the cotton swab to run along with the eyeliner, from the outer contour to the inner contour, gently make a small circle, the remover starts to melt the glue. Remove the eyelashes that are about to fall off. Rub the eyeliner back and forth about fifteen times, pinch the roots of the false eyelashes with your index finger and thumb, the eyelashes will fall off with gentle pressure.
4. Remove the residual glue in the eyelid part. After removing the eyelashes, wipe the upper eyelid with a remover to remove the remaining glue.
5. Clean eyelashes. Wash your face with warm water to wash away the remaining scavenger.
Be careful when removing it to prevent it from entering the eyes and causing damage to the eyes