Every girl dreams of having thick eyelashes, but removing false eyelashes is also a technical problem. How to remove eyelashes at home? The following content can help you
The first method: 1. Put the cotton swab myopia glue remover to make sure that the cotton swab is completely soaked.
2. Gently wipe around the upper eyelid with a cotton swab, and then slowly wipe around the outer contour of the eye, from the outer contour to the inner contour, gently make a small circle, the remover will be Melt the glue slowly.
3. Use a cotton swab to gently wipe the eyeliner back and forth for about ten times. Use your thumb and index finger to pinch the root of the false eyelashes. At this time, the grafting will be easily removed.
4. After we have removed the eyelashes, wipe the upper eyelid with the remover once to remove the remaining glue. Finally, pat the eyes and face with warm water to wash away the remaining scavenger.
The second method uses steam and olive oil for unloading1, and burns a pot of hot water to make him generate steam. At this time, face the steam and keep the surrounding steam near the face. The hot steam will loosen the false eyelashes.
2. Use a cotton ball or cotton pad to soak olive oil, wipe the roots of the eyelashes with a cotton ball, and be careful not to get the eyes. Keep rubbing the eyelashes until the planted false eyelashes have completely fallen off.
3. Put your face into the basin so that the eyelashes touch the hot water. Rinse off the olive oil, and then the grafted eyelashes are also washed off. Olive oil can effectively dissolve the glue for grafting eyelashes, and it also moisturizes our own eyelashes. Beauty eyelashes, also known as grafted eyelashes, can make women’s eyes have an immediate beauty effect. You can have as long and curly eyelashes as you want without applying mascara. According to the shape of the eye, it can be designed to be distinct. Realistic eyelashes make the eyes look bright immediately, without makeup, and can make the eyes bright and moving, with affectionate effects and other effects.