Detailed steps for eyelash grafting:
STEP1 Preliminary preparation
The eyelash artist prepares all the tools and products that need to be used, as well as disinfect all the tools that will be used in the eyelash grafting, to ensure the hygiene and safety of the tools used in the use process.
STEP2 Clean eyelashes
Clean the dirt on the eyelashes and blow dry. Ensure that the eyelashes are clean, so as not to affect the adhesion of the glue used to graft the eyelashes.
STEP3 Isolate the upper and lower eyelashes
Take a pair of eyelash extension pad to separate the upper and lower eyelashes. So as not to mess up the upper and lower eyelashes when grafting the eyelashes, and cause the glue to stick to the lower eyelid accidentally.
STEP4 straighten out eyelashes
Use an eyelash comb or tweezers to straighten the eyelashes one by one, so that the false eyelashes can be better one-to-one glued to your own eyelashes.
STEP5 Prepare the eyelashes for grafting
According to the length of the customer's eyelashes, the eyelash artist will choose suitable eyelashes of different materials and put them on the water table (it can also be a soft cushion or a clean non-woven fabric).
STEP6 Start eyelash grafting
1. Shake the glue for eyelash grafting, the purpose is to shake the minerals evenly,
2. Squeeze an appropriate amount of the glue on the glue table, take less glue each time, and take glue frequently.
3. Clamp the end of the eyelash fibers with tweezers, poke about 2/3 of the root into the glue, and then gently drag it out.
4. The glued eyelashes are glued to the side of the real eyelashes, 0.5--1mm away from the skin, not more than 1.5mm.
5. Each false eyelash should be grafted onto one real eyelash
6. At least 2/3 of the length of your own eyelashes is adhered to the false eyelashes, and the arc of the grafted eyelashes should be kept consistent.
7. Keep a distance between the grafted eyelashes and the next eyelashes to be grafted to avoid adhesion.
STEP7 Check the grafting result
After grafting, clean it with an eyelash brush to check whether the adhesion is firm. If it falls off or the graft is unsatisfactory, it needs to be filled and trimmed. For more firmness, you can apply eyelash protection raincoat.
STEP8 Dry eyelashes
Blow your eyelashes for 5-10 minutes with a small fan or blower, so that you can open your eyes without glare.
STEP9 Wipe clean eyelids
Remove the plastic wrap from the lower eyelid and wipe the lower eyelid with a paper towel or dry cotton pad.
The essentials of eyelash grafting:
1.Grafting eyelashes should be carried out in the order of "first in the middle and then on both sides".
2. The false eyelashes should be clipped one by one.
3. Glue the eyelashes at intervals to prevent the false eyelashes attached to the side from being affected by the wet glue. After the glue on the front eyelashes is dry, fill it up.
4. When grafting eyelashes, the false eyelashes should be trimmed properly according to the principle of long middle and short sides to keep their fan-shaped characteristics and make the eyelashes look more real and natural.